These fidget cubes were almost as popular as the fidget spinners that were a major sell-out until very recently.
There are 6 faces - each with a control that allows you to fidget at your heart content! sides as follows:
- 5-dotted dice face - each with individual springy dots.
- metal Marble-ball with 3 separated cogs, with each makes their own clicking sound as it's rotated
- traditional type on/off switch.
- circular thumb-rotated disk.
- thumb-groove, which has no moving parts, however it's there essentially to grip - surprisingly pleasing for a fidget-er.